Why Work at the Margaux School?
Teachers are the links that connect children to the world of school and to the experiences of Jewish living. Our teachers are positive, enthusiastic, lifelong learners who always bring something new to the classroom.
Working at the Margaux School offers meaningful and fulfilling opportunities for collaborating with other dedicated educators. We strive to create a friendly, environment that empowers our teachers to strive for excellence. The Margaux School is NAEYC accredited, a professional membership organization that works to promote high-quality early learning for all young children, birth through age 8, by connecting early childhood practice, policy, and research.
Love and Understanding
We are proud to offer an exceptional benefits package including health, vision, temple membership, professional development and more.
Interested in a Career?
- You submit your resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org or attach it to the completed form below.
- If you qualify, we will contact you by phone to schedule an interview within 5 business days.
- Meeting with our Early Childhood Director and other select team members for a formal job interview.
- We will conduct a reference check and other required background checks.
- We will call you to offer you the position or email you to let you know another candidate was selected.