Parents can be anxious when VPK sneaks up and it’s time to learn more and enroll their little one. After all, this isn’t education that is guaranteed based on where you live. VPK is a program in which parents need to sign up for the waiver and then find the best fit. Of course, we always welcome any caregivers or parents to call us directly, and we’ll help them through the process. We’ve been proudly serving the local area of South Miami, Coconut Grove, Pinecrest, FL, and Coral Gables with quality VPK for many years.
Here are some of the things your family will get with VPK at Margaux Early Childhood School.
- A jump start in formal education. Our Early Childhood Program holds as its fundamental and basic goal to provide quality education in an atmosphere of security and love. While cultivating a love of learning, we help children discover, make connections and grow at their own pace. Our VPK program gives children a jump start by preparing them for school and enhancing their pre-reading, pre-math, language and social skills. By developing the skills children need to become strong readers and students at an early age, children are more likely to be successful in school.
- Enrichment programs. Take back your family free time and let your little one complete enrichment activities with us! Not only do we have soccer, ballet and other sports, but we also offer programs that can enrich your child’s current interests in science, cooking and more.
- Extended care. VPK programs include a limited number of hours. If you are looking for a VPK that offers extended hours, then you’ve found the right place. We offer fun, enriching activities during our extended hours of 7:30 a.m. – 8:30 a.m. / 3:00 p.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Social skills. Some children may not have had much exposure to social environments due to caregiving or other family dynamics. VPK is a wonderful transition to learn about sharing, working in a group, playing and other activities that come with learning new social skills.
- Early intervention. As per VPK standards, our teachers conduct a state-required formal assessment for each child. This is a low-pressure, welcoming evaluation that allows our teachers to see if their students need extra help in any areas. VPK is a great time to see how a child is learning and growing and find out if they need any additional support.
Do you have more questions about VPK in Coconut Grove, Pinecrest, FL, South Miami, Coral Gables and the surrounding areas? We look forward to meeting you and can be reached at 305-667-9470. We proudly serve families throughout Coral Gables, South Miami, Coconut Grove, Pinecrest, and surrounding areas.